To lead one’s self means to take ownership of your personal and professional development.
The following list of workshops will provide you with ways to do this as well as expand your self-awareness, boost your confidence, and provide you with a greater sense of direction, meaning and impact.
If you're striving to become an effective leader, it is essential to cultivate authenticity and self-awareness in order to understand your purpose and motivations.
All of the best leaders understand who they are and embrace their strengths, values, and unique leadership style to get the best out of themselves and those around them.
To make sure they stay on track, these leaders have a roadmap and compass to guide them - their true north. This helps them stay true to their core values and practice self-awareness, so that they can build meaningful relationships and lead with greater purpose, meaning and authenticity.
In this interactive and highly insightful workshop you will:
- Discover how to trust yourself and others even more
- How to identify and stay true to your core values
- Uncover and learn to play to your strengths
- Increase engagement with yourself and your team
- Produce higher levels of performance
- Enhance your capacity for courageous situations
- Boost your confidence
- Obtain practical tools and resources for growth
- Expand your self-awareness and much more!
Not only will you love learning more about yourself and boost your confidence, you will also enjoy knowing you have a simple roadmap to refer to and use throughout your entire leadership.
Navigating challenges, managing ambiguity, and guiding others is an essential requirement of leaders.
In difficult times your people will look to you to for support, guidance, and fortitude. If you do not have the strategies or tools to deal with these adversities, leading others and leading yourself could become unmanageable, trust me I know!
In this interactive and very insightful workshop you will:
- Understand the benefits of Leadership resilience and its importance
- Recognise stress and effective strategies to manage it
- Recognise key emotions
- Learn 8 daily resilience practices that will help you deal with stress, hardship, and managing a crisis
- Discover an effective technique to train your mind to be stronger than your feelings
- Acquire a simple tool that will guide your mindset and the attitudes of your people
- Gain a practical tool to turn problems into solutions.
After attending this workshop, you will not only gain lots of tools and a deeper understanding of the importance of leadership resilience, you will feel empowered to take control of your emotional wellbeing and become more confident in your capacity to deal with pressure and stress.
Numerous studies, particularly those in the area of emotional intelligence have proven that your effectiveness as a leader depends on your self-awareness and mindfulness is an approach that will expand your self-awareness immeasurably.
Additionally, mindfulness will improve every aspect of your leadership, starting with the ability to better communicate and engage with your people as well as manage complexity and stress with wisdom and intelligence.
In this practical, interactive, and insightful workshop you will:
- Discover the benefits and facets of mindful leadership
- Explore the Mind-Body connection, understanding how our thoughts and emotions influence our behaviours as leaders
- Explore the power of mindful listening and mindful communication
- Learn how to absorb yourself in the present moment and involve your team
- Acquire simple research-based mindfulness practices
- Learn to lead with greater inspiration, integrity, sustainability, and compassion
- And lots more!
After attending this workshop, you will obtain useful tools and techniques to boost your capacity to grow and innovate, as well as experience the pleasure of feeling calmer, clearer, and impactful. Furthermore, you are likely to feel more confident in your leadership abilities, resulting in greater connection, collaboration, and success.
So much is expected of today’s leader and leadership stress has increased significantly over the last three decades. Rates of burnout have amplified, and leaders like you know the importance of keeping on top of this emotional and mental strain.
The reality for many leaders is that you do not have the time to include all of the recommended well-being practices into your busy schedules.
There is one practice however that you can access instantly to change your emotional state, reduce your stress levels, regulate your emotions, and bring you into the present moment – Breathwork!
In this interactive and effective workshop, you will:
- Learn more about the science of breathwork and how it actually works
- Discover the benefits of breathwork
- Learn how to breathe properly
- Acquire three breathing techniques that will improve your mental, physical, and emotional well-being
- Uncover strategies to incorporate breathwork into your daily life
After attending this workshop, you will have access to a variety of breathwork exercises and techniques that will help reduce your stress, increase your energy levels and clarity of thought, allow you to stay grounded, cultivate resilience and foster mindful communication.
Scientifically proven and fast becoming the new high-performance habit for many leaders, breathwork will improve your effectiveness as a leader.
Great leaders, highly effective leaders all have one thing in common – A set of daily practices they apply to operate at their best.
Days filled with demands, obstacles, uncertainties, and the wearing of many hats can leave you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and unable to perform at your optimum.
In this extremely interactive and fun workshop you will:
- Learn about the Top 10 prominent self-leadership practices successful leaders all around the globe are using to boost their energy, increase their performance and generate greater success for themselves and their people.
- Discover the art of developing, refining, and implementing new rituals and habits
- Experience bite-size pieces of each of these practices
- Craft your own individual leadership elevation exercises suited to your personality, lifestyle and workload.
- Develop a self-accountability and reflection tool to ensure
After attending this workshop, you will have a toolkit of ideas and practices to expand your resilience, feel stronger, more confident, and more connected to yourself and the people you lead.
"I found Kylie's presentation engaging, fun and interactive. Took away a lot of notes and have placed a hold on Dare to Lead by Brene Brown. Authentic leadership is definitely a quality lacking in our office and so I was really excited to take away all the qualities of what an authentic leader should be."